Designing and Knitting with FloatsRegular price $ 50.00
Purchase your class, then I will receive a notice and contact you to schedule a convenient day and time and provide you instructions for how to prepare. - James
Instead of hiding floats on the wrong side of your work, showcase them on the right side. Learn how to use multi-stitch floats to create beautiful graphic designs and distinctive stitch patterns in one or two colors. This is a simple way to add interest to existing patterns and a fun approach to creating your own designs for both accessories and garments.
- Prerequisite: Know how to cast on, knit, purl and slip stitches. Must be able to read your knitting and recognize knit and purl stitches.
- The class will be conducted in a Zoom session.
- You will be emailed written instructions and a chart.
- Materials needed for this class:
- 2 balls of smooth, single-color, contrasting yarn in DK or worsted weight, needles in appropriate size. Paper and pencil.
- RECOMMENDED YARN: HiKoo’s Sueño – 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Bamboo
For your convenience, this website includes a page where I’ve collected knitting tips and links to videos that will make knitting your projects easier and even more fun. Knitting Help
Delivery is typically estimated at 5 to 10 business days. While under COVID-related restrictions, delivery may be delayed.
If you should need to return a purchase, please click on the Returns Page for our return policy.
Needles and handsome guy not included.
Backpack Project Bag
Our Knitting Kits include a handy backpack with a front zippered pouch and a porthole. Insert the ball of yarn from which you’re knitting and run the yarn through the porthole. You can even knit while walking down the street.
StitchSaver™ Row Checker
Many of our kits include our unique StitchSaver™ Row Checker, which makes it difficult to make a mistake.
Shop Our Knitting Kits