“I do love the row checker!! Makes it pretty hard to make a mistake.”
— J. Lee, La Quinta, CA
Our row checkers accompany patterns that are more complicated or simply require more concentration. With our row checker, if you put your project aside for a few days, a few months (hopefully not a few years), come back and know exactly where you were in the pattern when you took a break.
If you have already purchased a pattern that is accompanied by a row checker, thanks. Simply locate the design you are creating and, where appropriate, the size you have chosen, then download the file to your computer.
Each row checker provides the following:
- Detailed tables consist of stitch counts by sections for each row in each portion of a pattern: back, sleeves, front, etc.
- All shaping—increases and decreases—for the pattern is indicated in the tables.
- Every table has a check off column, where you can mark each row as it is completed.
- Printed patterns, which are unique for each size, are accompanied by a separate printed row checker. We suggest you copy the row checker and mark your progress on the photocopy to preserve the document in case you want to knit the pattern again at a later date.
- Downloadable patterns incorporate all sizes and include a link to the page online where you can download the row checker for the size(s) that you are knitting.