Intro to Mosaic KnittingRegular price $ 50.00
Purchase your class, then I will receive a notice and contact you to schedule a convenient day and time and provide you instructions for how to prepare. - James
Discover the amazingly simple technique for creating two-color patterned knitting, while working with only one color in each row. You’ll be able to create beautiful garments and accessories in two or more colors. And you’ll enjoy the benefit of having less yarn carried on the wrong side, so the possibility of snagging is reduced, and your finished work is lighter.
- Prerequisite: Know how to cast on, knit, purl and slip stitches. Must be able to read your knitting and recognize knit and purl stitches.
- The class will be conducted in a Zoom session.
- You will be emailed written instructions and a chart.
- Materials needed for this class:
- 2 balls of smooth, single-color, contrasting yarn in DK or worsted weight, needles in appropriate size. Paper and pencil.
- RECOMMENDED YARN: HiKoo’s Sueño – 80% Superwash Merino, 20% Bamboo
For your convenience, this website includes a page where I’ve collected knitting tips and links to videos that will make knitting your projects easier and even more fun. Knitting Help
Delivery is typically estimated at 5 to 10 business days. While under COVID-related restrictions, delivery may be delayed.
If you should need to return a purchase, please click on the Returns Page for our return policy.
Needles and handsome guy not included.
Backpack Project Bag
Our Knitting Kits include a handy backpack with a front zippered pouch and a porthole. Insert the ball of yarn from which you’re knitting and run the yarn through the porthole. You can even knit while walking down the street.
StitchSaver™ Row Checker
Many of our kits include our unique StitchSaver™ Row Checker, which makes it difficult to make a mistake.
Shop Our Knitting Kits